“This is the best way to explore Cathedral Cove and the Marine Reserve.”
The Glass Bottom Boat in Whitianga has been delivering quality scenic tours on the Coromandel Peninsula since 1992. The many years of operating has allowed us to fine tune our tour to provide an unforgettable experience.
Why choose us:
- Very highly ranked on Trip Adviser, voted #1 Coromandel Boat Tour and #2 Must Do boat activity in New Zealand.
- The only Coromandel Boat Tour to give you a window to the underwater life with the option to snorkel with what you see.
- Professional and friendly skippers and crew have extensive knowledge of the area and will provide you with a fun and exhilarating tour.
- The only boat with two crew to assist you during the tour (over the summer months).
- Our purpose built vessel is the optimum is passenger comfort and safety. Enjoy the comfort of our cabin keeping you protected from the sun or any weather conditions.
- The only vessel without designated seating, allowing you to get up and move around the boat as pleased.
- Our mammal watch permit allows us to get up close and personal with any dolphins, orcas or seals we come across during the tour.
- We care about our environment. We recycle, reuse and repurpose as much as possible. We use eco friendly products when possible and try very had to limit our waste.
Be the first to add a review to the Glass Bottom Boat Whitianga.
Glass Bottom Boat Whitianga
- Sun - Sat: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Is there a problem with this listing? Let us know.
Credit Cards Accepted
Own or Manage This Location?
Claim this listing to keep your
information up to date.