“Come and Listen to the Call of the Wild”
Interact with the wolves, look on from an observation deck, and listen as they sing. We are open year round, hours below are seasonal hours.Please remember when it is warm the wolves are less active. When it's hot they hide and can't be seen.
Great opportunity to interact with wolves! Some are shy, others walk right up to you.
This place is great, and I am so happy I went. Meeting, petting, and learning about the wolves was incredibly fun and relaxing.
- Bring a buddy so you can capture and revisit these incredible moments.
- This place would be great for: dates, corporate events, a birthday present
- There’s a consistent faint rotting meat smell. It’s not that bad, but you’ll smell it the whole time you’re there.
- Children (18 and under) must be at least 5’.
- Visit their website.
Be the first to add a review to the Wolf Creek Habitat.
Wolf Creek Habitat
- Sun, Sat: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Problem with this listing? Let us know.
Credit Cards Accepted