Come sample our cheese & wine and shop for your favorite gourmet foods and gifts! Also check out our attractions that are fun for the whole family!
This place was a perfect place for the kids. We only stopped for about a half hour, but it was definitely worth the stop.
A lot of attractions! Be careful - you could end up staying here for a few hours!
FREE + CHEAP
- CLEAN bathrooms!
- COLD AC!!
- Dog area
- "Mining" Play Area - "pan for gold" (buy your dirt at the gift shop) or go up the stairs into the mill and control the animatronic creatures for $1
- There is an additional animatronic "show" ($1), as well as two animatronic gallery-style shooting games ($3+) upstairs above the far end of the store, and another game downstairs near the restaurant.
"Western Town" Play Area - located past the dining area has a cute miniature Western Town for kids to play in including things to climb on, a slide, shaded areas, and a built-in sandpit full of toy dump trucks.
- Press a Penny for only $.51! The machine is right near the restroom
- Shuffleboard table near the ice cream parlor
EAT & DRINK
- BBQ/Tex-Mex Style quickserve restaurant, w/great salad options & kid's menu
- Full bar (21+ area)
- Ice Cream Parlor (ask for an adult upgrade for your root beer float!)
- Coffee Bar
Toys, Books, Decor, Local Crafts & Boutique Items, Bravo Farms nuts, dried fruits, candies, local cheese, dairy products, charcuterie, trinkets, and a HUGE selection of Antique Farmhouse-Style goods located upstairs and throughout the back balcony spanning the entire length of the building - furniture, glassware, windows, bikes, kitchen goods & appliances, garden decor, art/vintage signage.
Great stop for kids and grown ups! Play area for the kids. Yummy BBQ, beers and wine. Cute shop with antiques and treats/prizes. Our best rest stop on our way home from Sunriver Oregon.
Great place to stop, for short or long while. Ice cream, coffee, food, souvenirs. My 6 and 8 yr old love the kids areas. It got them tired for the the next couple of hours in the car.
Love the pit stop on a long journey home!
Be the first to add a review to the Bravo Farms, Kettleman.
Bravo Farms, Kettleman
- Sun - Sat: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Problem with this listing? Let us know.
Credit Cards Accepted
- Does not take