Pet friendly, clean, and non-smoking. Close to the freeway. The staff is friendly and helpful.
mold in the bathroom, but otherwise very good hotel for the price
though there are thermostats in the room, they are just for show- there was no heat until around 11pm when it finally kicked in. by morning, my room got up to 65 degrees (it was 55d when i checked in). The wireless didn't connect. but it was a 50$ room that accepted multiple pets without an additional deposit, and i was very tired from the road. They also have an in-room microwave and minifridge, and the bathrooms looked recently remodeled.