“A warm, friendly Maori welcome to New Zealand!”
Prepare yourself for an inspirational, cultural experience that will take you on a journey through the mythical legends and into the spiritual world of Maori. You’ll see a proud history celebrated passionately in traditional song and dance and experience the fearsome haka and the stunning poi display. This is a truely unique, intimate, live show performed by Queenstown's leading Kapa Haka group.
- Kiwi Haka is set in an intimate theatre surrounded by traditional decorations and mythical carved legends of the Wakatipu.
- The performers will take you on a journey through Maori legends and customs.
- Located in the Skyline complex at the top of the Gondola overlooking Queenstown, the Kiwi Haka show can be enjoyed with the Gondola ride only or with dinner in the Stratosfare Restuarant.
- Theatre capacity is 77 seats all tiered to guarantee clear views.
- Kiwi Haka is also available for special functions at Skyline.
Be the first to add a review to the Kiwi Haka.
Hours not available
Is there a problem with this listing? Let us know.
Own or Manage This Location?
Claim this listing to keep your
information up to date.